WORK @ BURGIES
Full-time Store Manager
We are seeking applicants over the age of 24, with previous store management experience, and who are available for full-time work (38 hours per week). Additionally, we offer a comprehensive training program to help you excel in your role and develop your skills further.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the store, including managing staff, inventory, purchasing, etc.
- Ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner
- Implement store strategies to increase sales and customer retention
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment that meets Burgies’ standards
- Train up-and-coming staff and future shift managers
- Previous store management experience (2 years minimum)
- Strong leadership, communication and customer service skills
- Full-time availability (38 hours per week)
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation procedures
Full-time Team Members
Burgies is looking for people between the ages of 17-20 for our Campbellfield & Hoppers Crossing stores. Driven applicants will thrive, as they go through our Management Training Program (Cert IV in Leadership & Management). We’ll guide you on a great journey to future success.